Module H – Programme Plans Plus
This module aims to provide you, as a Young Leader with the skills and understanding necessary to plan and run a quality and balanced programme for your section over a three-month period. By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of a balanced programme over a three month period.
- Use a range of programme planning techniques.
- Describe what you need to consider when planning and running activities.
- Plan an outline programme for a three-month period.
- Understand and explain how Moving On Awards improve links between sections.
- Assess awards and badges on the basis of ‘personal best’